There’s a recent update released by Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on December 6, 2011. The Unified Vehicular Volume Reduction Program (UVVRP) or Number Coding Scheme starts at 7:00 am - 7:00 pm with window hours starting from 10:00 am - 3:00 in the afternoon.
Here’s the UVVRP implementation per city.
- Makati City – does not implement window hours, number coding is strictly implemented from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Las Piñas City - does not implement window hours, number coding is strictly implemented from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Pasig City - implements window hour from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Taguig City - does not implement the Number Coding Scheme within its internal roads,scheme is enforced on National Roads within its boundaries like C5, East Service Road and Manuel L. Quezon.
- Parañaque City - implements the Number Coding Scheme, including the window hours (10:00am - 3:00pm), in the following roads:
- San Antonio Avenue, Pres. Aguinaldo St., Dominique Savio St., Japan St., Michael Rua St., and France St. in Barangay Don Bosco.
- E. Rodriguez St. in Barangay Moonwalk, Doña Soledad Extension and Doña Soledad Avenue in Barangay Don Bosco.
- East Service Road from Dr. Santos Avenue up to FTI Parañaque area.
- West Service Road from Dr. Santos Avenue up to Merville Park Subdivision Parañaque area
The rest of the Metro Manila Cities and the Municipality of Pateros follow the Number Coding Scheme as it is.
EDSA, C-5 Road, Diosdado Macapagal Avenue, and Roxas Boulevard are included in the implementation of Window Hours regardless of the city where they belong.
All Public Utility Buses (City and Provincial) are now covered under the Number Coding Scheme, with no "Window Hours". Motorcycles, on the other hand are exempted from the scheme.
All UVVRP exemptions and truck ban conduct passes granted in accordance with MMDA Regulation No. 96-005, as amended, MMDA Regulation 98-006-A, and MMDA Regulation 10-001 shall not include authority to use the Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue (EDSA).