For video instructions, check rooting your Cherry Mobile Flare, same steps done: click here
Install the drivers first:
- Don't connect your phone to the computer until you're told to do so.
- Download PdaNet for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP HERE.
- Run the file you just downloaded and continue with the installation until you see a pop-up message like the one below
- Select Others then click OK.
- A warning message will appear saying that "Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software." Click on "Install this driver software anyway"
- PdaNet will now ask you to connect your device to the computer. Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable. Don't enable any modes like USB storage, etc.
- Let the driver installation complete then finish.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. Go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- On your computer, download the MyPhone A919 Root with Restore by Bin4ry v15 HERE.
- Unzip the file and double click on RunMe.
NOTE: For Windows 7/8/Vista
After unzipping, right click RunMe.bat then click on Properties > click the Compatibility tab > check Compatibility and set it to Windows XP SP3 > then double click on RunMe
- A command prompt window will pop-up. Press 1 and hit the Enter.
NOTE: If you want to UNROOT your MyPhone A919, follow the above steps in rooting until you reach this point but instead of typing 1, type x then hit enter and follow the instructions after that.
- Bin4ary will copy some files to your phone. Wait for the command prompt to say that you have to restore your MyPhone A919 Duo.
- On your phone, tap “Restore my data”, this will reboot your phone.
- On your computer, the command prompt will require you to press any key. Wait for the phone to turn on.
- That's it! Your MyPhone A919 Duo is now rooted.