Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0
Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 is a big leap from Cherry Mobile Flame and enters the Pinoy Android scene with guns ablaze sporting a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8225Q Snapdragon S4 processor and 1GB of RAM. Being the first locally branded quad-core phone, it promises snappy response running your favorite apps and games. You'll definitely enjoy the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS at its full capacity because it doesn't skimp on RAM, 512MB is not enough as with previous releases. These are the main selling points of Flame 2.0 plus the price tag that could persuade one in getting this unit.
Completing the notable features of Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 are the 5MP autofocus main camera with LED flash, 4.5-inch QHD IPS display at 540 x 960 pixels and dual SIM capability. The downside of the Flame 2.0 is its low capacity battery of only 1,600mAh but don't fret out as it will come with a free Cherry Mobile power bank until May 31.
Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 Specs:
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8225Q Snapdragon S4 CPU
- Adreno 203 GPU
- Android Jelly Bean (version 4.1)
- 1GB RAM | 4GB internal storage
- microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- 4.5-inch IPS Capacitive Touchscreen qHD display (540 x 960 resolution)
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- WiFi b/g/n, WiFi Hotspot, GPS, 3G, Bluetooth
- 1600mAh battery (free Cherry Mobile power bank until May 31)
- Comes in Black or White
Now comes the Cherry Mobile Omega HD, which is basically way above the Cherry Mobile Omega when it comes to features, boasts a 5-inch IPS HD display that is scratch resistant thanks to its Dragontrail Glass protection. So even if you purposely scratch its screen with a knife or a key it will not leave any marks on the screen!
Another key feature of the Omega HD is its 12MP BSI autofocus camera with LED flash that can shoot 1080p HD video. Backside illumination (BSI) technology greatly improves image capture even at low-light conditions.
Also known as i-Mobile IQ6, the Cherry Mobile Omega HD is powered by 1GHz MT6577H dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM that smoothly runs the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. Battery life should be good, thanks to its 2,100mAh battery.
Cherry Mobile Omega HD Specs:
- Dual SIM
- 1GHz dual-core MT6577H CPU
- PowerVR SGX531 GPU
- Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 5-inch IPS Capacitive Touchscreen, 1280×720 resolution (HD)
- Scratch-resistant Dragon Trail Glass Technology
- 12.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with BSI and LED Flash
- 2.0-megapixels front-facing camera with BSI
- 2,100 mAh battery
- Comes in Black or White
If you enjoyed this article and wish to receive more great articles from me then don't forget to subscribe to my regular Email Updates to receive Latest Articles in your Mailbox. You can share your thoughts and insights by using the comment form below.