Starmobile Diamond runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out of the box that will surely run smoothly because the unit is powered by a 1GHz MTK6577H dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM. What's impressive about the Diamond is its scratch resistant 5-inch IPS display protected by Dragontail Glass that can deliver HD graphics with its 1280 x 720 pixel resolution.
Of course, not to be left out is its 12MP main camera with LED flash and BSI that can capture beautiful photos plus its 3MP front camera with BSI as well. Oh, and let me add that it comes with a free 8GB microSD to store your precious apps and files.
BSI (Backside Illumination) is a type of digital image sensor that uses a novel arrangement of the imaging elements to increase the amount of light captured and thereby improve low-light performance.Starmobile Diamond Specifications:
- 1GHz Dual-core MTK6577H Processor
- Enhanced SGXS31 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 5.0-inches IPS Capacitive Touchscreen with HD Resolution (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Dragontrail Glass (Scratch Resistant)
- 12.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with LED Flash and BSI
- 3.0-megapixels front-facing camera with BSI
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS Support
- 2,000mAh Battery